- Property contains six major high sulphidation vein systems (6,000 m of strike length), three of which have supported minor gold production.
- Within 35 km of the Bodie (1.5 Moz gold), Aurora (1.9 Moz gold) and Borealis (0.6 Moz) gold deposits on the western edge of the Walker Lane corridor.
- High sulphidation epithermal precious metal veins, possibly varying to porphyry style mineralization at depth.
- 6.1 sq km in area, straddling the Nevada/California border. Property comprises: 78 unpatented claims and 2 patented claims, all 100% owned by Avidian.
- Veins hosted by propylitized Miocene volcanics and Jurassic granite; mineralization overlain by Miocene/Pliocene volcanic rocks.
- “Veins” actually consist of strong advanced argillic alteration/hydrothermal breccia cut by quartz stringers. Individual veins vary from 10 cm to approximately 30 m in width.
- More than 6,000 m of high sulphidation, quartz-alunite veins, with gold values up to 45.7 g/t Au, has been mapped on the property.
- Selected drill hole results are 4.57 m @ 4.66 g/t Au and 1.5 m @ 9.7 g/t Au Au.
- A large part of the property is covered by post-mineral volcanic rocks which cover the known veins and may cover undiscovered new veins.
All veins remain open and untested along strike and at depth, with undiscovered vein potential beneath post-mineral cover rock